Macy's Valley River Center
Macy’s, established in 1858, is the Great American Department Store—an iconic retailing brand over 740 stores operating coast-to-coast and online. Macy's offers a first-class selection of top fashion brands including Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Clinique, Estee Lauder & Levis. In addition to shoes and clothing, Macy's has a wide variety of housewares, gifts and furniture in select stores.
Plan your visit to 100 Valley River Ctr, Eugene, OR!
On this page:
100 Valley River Ctr
, OR 97401
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store
Big Changes are Happening
At Your Service
Shopping should be simple. At Your Service is the one-stop spot for all returns & exchanges, bill paying & more.
Shop Like A Pro In Store
Use Store Mode in the Macy’s app to find your way around, check prices & more! Plus, easily access your current offers & rewards.
Departments at this Store
Featured Service:Personal Stylist
We can help you find new outfits, gifts & wedding looks for free. And there's no pressure to buy. With a Macy's Personal Stylist, it's 100% about you.
Services at this Location
Popular at Macy's Valley River Center
- Link to Nike Men's Cotton Crew Socks 6-PackWhen it's time to restock the sock drawer, go for the comfortable convenience and sleek dri fit of Nike's six pack of athletic crew socks.15.99
- Link to Lancôme Beauty Box (A $460 Value!)A collection of 11 FULL-SIZE beauty favorites! The 11 full-size best sellers, include our #1 serum Advanced Génifique and Advanced Génifique Eye ...A collection of 11 FULL-SIZE beauty favorites! The 11 full-size best sellers, include our #1 serum Advanced Génifique and Advanced Génifique Eye Cream! Quantities are limited.68.00
- Link to Jockey No Panty Line Promise Hip Brief Underwear 1372, Extended SizesSilky-smooth fabric and a unique leg finish help prevent visible lines for a smooth, flawless finish underneath. Style #137211.00
- Link to Hotel Collection Ultimate MicroCotton® 30" x 56" Bath Towel, Created for Macy'sMeasuring two inches larger than an earlier version, the Hotel Collection Ultimate MicroCotton® bath towel delivers more of the softness and super...Measuring two inches larger than an earlier version, the Hotel Collection Ultimate MicroCotton® bath towel delivers more of the softness and super-absorbency you seek, the quality you require and the colors you need.36.00
- Link to Karen Scott Cotton Mock-Neck Top, Created for Macy'sThe smooth mock-neck of this Karen Scott cotton top looks sleek solo or makes a fuss-free layer under a sweater or jacket.7.99
- Link to Jockey Seamfree Matte and Shine Hi-Cut Underwear 1306, Extended SizesThe combination of the matte & shine pattern and Seamfree® design combine comfort and a modern vibe. Style #130611.50
- Link to MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus FoundationA one-step powder and foundation that gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte finish with medium-to-full coverage and a velvety texture that allow...A one-step powder and foundation that gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte finish with medium-to-full coverage and a velvety texture that allows skin to breathe. Long-wearing, colour-true, non-caking, non-streaking, non-settling/creasing, non-fading – all for 12 hours. Available in a wide range of colours. For all skin types, especially oily skin. Apply to a well moisturized and prepped skin with a fluffy brush like the 129SH or 109 for lighter coverage. Apply with the sponge applicator for more coverage. If you use the sponge, make sure to replace your sponge every few weeks and store it in the compartment underneath the powder and not in the top compartment with the powder. Try finishing your Studio Fix application with a light veil of Prep + Prime Fix+ to give it a fresh skin like appearance!31.00
- Link to MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation SPF 15Now in 63 Shades!Always apply to well moisturized and prepped skin with a foundation brush for a studio ready flawless face. Apply product to the c...Now in 63 Shades!Always apply to well moisturized and prepped skin with a foundation brush for a studio ready flawless face. Apply product to the center of the face first (or where you want more coverage) then use the foundation brush to blend to the outer regions of your face. Tip: Try mixing Studio Fix Fluid with your favourite moisturizer or oils to create a more sheer luminous finish.31.00